Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bill Kneer Thinks You're Stupid



I could do this all day.


So an Alert Reader linked me to Bill Kneer's Facebook Page.  Bill seems a little put out at having one of his Woodfill Cheerleader posts eviscerated.  So he responded.  Not here, mind you.  Not on my blog.  Not on my Facebook Page.  He didn't even tag me on it, nor did he use my name.  He DID manage to tag Richard Dillon on the post, which is interesting.  He also tagged himself.  No comment.


Because the Patriot Statesmen bunch have a habit of not allowing comments, and of revising posts thinking they will not be caught at it, I reproduce the Facebook Post from Kneer in its entirety:



And the text, because the picture is difficult to read without clicking on it:

it seems that there are a few in Harris County Texas that are afraid of conservatives. One blogger even wrote a piece recently stating that this article that I wrote shows that I want some people to just shut up.

The truth is those who disagree with me should never shut up they should continue to show the world what they stand for or should I say what they will not stand for.

The truth is the Harris County Republican Party is extremely conservative on social and fiscal issues with the tremendous track record of success. And there are a few that because of the success are working to destroy us from within. That's the truth, that is in no way telling people to shut up that is just me stating my opinion which happens to be correct.

There seems to be something fishy about somebody when they refuse to stand up for and push for truth and honesty.


So, since the word for today is eviscerate, let's get out the scalpel fillet knife.

Paragraph One:  

it seems that there are a few in Harris County Texas that are afraid of conservatives. One blogger even wrote a piece recently stating that this article that I wrote shows that I want some people to just shut up.

So first, Bill tosses out a weasel word like "seems."  It "seems" a few in Harris County are afraid of conservatives.  No proof offered, no names, just "Oooooh, someone is scared of conservatives."  One assumes Kneer is talking about himself as the scary conservative, because he says an unnamed blogger said he wants people to shut up.

Interesting thing is, I remember a blogger doing that.  And I also remember that at the bottom of the LAST post of Bill Kneer's that was exposed, these words appear:

I call on all those who continually find fault and complain to man up, shut up, and help us defeat Democrats in November!

I see the words "shut up" in there.  Don't you?  And lest Kneer and/or Dillon try their editing magic again, I've got all of that post screen-captured and saved.  Don't even bother hiding it, Bill:



Paragraph Two: 

The truth is those who disagree with me should never shut up they should continue to show the world what they stand for or should I say what they will not stand for.

Punctuation is important, but I give Kneer a pass on that.  Here Kneer says people who disagree should show everyone what they stand for.  OK, no argument from me.  But that's not what he said before.  And check out the artful wording.  As Kneer is bald-faced lying about telling people to shut up, he's using the phrase "The truth is..."  Irony, thy name is Bill Kneer.


Paragraph Three: 

The truth is the Harris County Republican Party is extremely conservative on social and fiscal issues with the tremendous track record of success. And there are a few that because of the success are working to destroy us from within. That's the truth, that is in no way telling people to shut up that is just me stating my opinion which happens to be correct.
  
"The truth is..." again.  Bill Kneer has "truth" rather than facts.  Yes, Harris County is extremely socially conservative, and somewhat fiscally conservative.  Houston also has a fiscally irresponsible mayor who lets Occupy camp out for free in the city parks, and who wants to regulate organizations that want to feed the homeless, like churches for instance.  Bill White WON Harris County in 2010, the year Woodfill claims is his greatest victory.  That's important because now the Democrats control the early vote and the ballot board.  This means when provisional ballots are cast, the Democrats will have the deciding vote whether to admit a ballot or not.  

Let me repeat that:

To continue, Kneer claims the successes (which he DOESN'T enumerate) make people want to destroy the party from within.  No evidence, just a heated accusation.  Because Kneer doesn't bother with FACTS.  He's after the TRUTH.  He goes on to remind you that it's the truth, and that it doesn't mean "shut up."  Then here, here's the gem: "that is just me stating my opinion which happens to be correct."  Oh, the arrogance!  Kneer not only tells you to shut up if you disagree with him, but he's established a Ministry of Truth, right here in Harris County!  

Paragraph Four:

There seems to be something fishy about somebody when they refuse to stand up for and push for truth and honesty.

This. Is. Priceless.  Anyone who reads this blog knows I call it Something Fishie.  Kneer thinks he's backhanding me.  He won't SAY who out there is "refusing to stand up for and push for" truth and honesty.  But he can IMPLY that it's me, and that I'm out there somehow blocking all his truth from coming out.  I must be a very powerful Fish.  If I'm so powerful, how is Jared Woodfill even still chair?

So there you have it.  Kneer is all about the "Truth" and yet he won't name names, he won't make clear accusations, he won't offer real proof of any single thing he says.  And he attacks people who dare to criticize his "Truth," but in a way that he can weasel out of should he be challenged.  Go back through his blogs, his Facebook. Take a look for yourself.  you don't need me to show you  - look up Bill Kneer and see, IN HIS OWN WORDS, how this pattern emerges time and again.

Folks, this, THIS is the Third String team that Jared Woodfill entrusts so much of the party duties to.  THIS is the level of competence we're dealing with.  THIS is the team Jared allows so much power and access to.  

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE RUNNING THE HARRIS COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Make a change.  Remove the incompetence.   Vote Paul Simpson.


UPDATE:  Bill is very sad.  And is obviously more Jesus than me.

5 comments:

  1. More like the level of incompetence... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish, you just became the Shark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It cracks me up Bill is afraid to say my name. I must be "She Who Must Not Be Named" or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, he IS an expert in all things stupid after all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's funny that Bill Kneer's Facebook page has a cover photo of him wearing a nametag with his name misspelled (Keneer). Of course after he reads this comment he'll probably go back and photo shop the extraneous vowel from the picture, then claim it was like that all along!

    ReplyDelete