Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Favorites #10





Hello, hello, hello, Friday Friends!  It's already December - how did THAT happen?  Ah, well, that means 22 shopping days until Christmas, so better get busy!


THINK GEEK - If you haven't browsed through their site, do it!  Gifts for the geek in your life.  And make sure to get on the catalog list.  Where else can you find THIS?  Or THIS?


MASSIVE WATER BALLOON BURST - This is cool in slow motion.  My sister found it and said "You never need be bored."


HOW TO GREET PEOPLE - I just discovered this You Tube channel by Ev.  Ev's hilarious.  And a little naughty.  But where else will you find out How to Survive a Nuclear Blast or How to Cross the Street?


MALL SANTA MUSICAL - Yeah, this.  Merry Christmas!


ACTUAL COLLEGE COURSES THAT WILL MAKE YOU #HEADDESK - So THIS is what all those student loans are funding!  Glad we got that straight.


KIDS + FLOUR = FUN! - Until Mom catches them.


PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BALLS - Yeah, I'm making these next week.  If they're good, I'll put them in the goodie tins for the family.  If they're great, I'll be recovering at Fat Camp.


MINI MAC & CHEESE MUFFINS - Oh my stars, I can't wait to try this.  See you after Fat Camp.  Seriously.


STEVEN CROWDER ON FALLON & MILEY CYRUS - Steven talks about engaging in the culture war.  Guess where he wants the troops to come from - your kids.  And you know, I think he's right.


UNEMPLOYMENT DOWN - Or is it?  I don't trust ANY change that large without really digging into the numbers.


SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY FOR ALL MY CHILDREN - If you missed this, I want the address of the rock you live under.  This is unreal.  Spread it far and wide, people.


ADAM CAROLLA GOES OFF ON OCCUPY - LANGUAGE ALERT!!  But well worth a listen.


TEA PARTY V. OCCUPY - Now in Video format with Bill Whittle!


CAN THE SEC PROSECUTE CONGRESSIONAL INSIDER TRADING? - Senator Lieberman thinks so.


This week's READING LIST includes WORLD WAR Z, which I found fascinating.  Pretend there's a worldwide infestation of zombies.  Then pretend there's a government official collecting personal stories about the survivors.  That's pretty much it.  But it's written so interestingly, I couldn't put it down.  Apparently it will be a MOVIE next year as well.


That's all I got - it's too late to add more, but believe me, next week I'll have enough time-sucking material to steal your whole weekend.  Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment